Product overview of parallel constant power heating line:
Product structure of parallel constant power heating wire: 1. The heating wire is two 0.75 square meters copper-clad copper wire with a cross section; 2. The insulation layer is manufactured by extrusion using silicone; 3. The high-strength alloy wire spiral and the surface of the silicone form the heating core 4. Making a sealing cladding by an extrusion method;
The main purpose:
Floor heating of buildings, pipes, refrigerators, doors and warehouses; ramp heating, defrosting of gutters and roofs.
The voltage 36V-240V is determined by the user
1. Good temperature resistance. The overall use of silica gel as the insulation and heat conduction material (including power cord), the working environment temperature is -60 to ± 200 ° C.
2. Good thermal conductivity: it can generate thermal energy through direct heat conduction, high thermal efficiency, and can be heated in a short time to achieve the effect.
3. Reliable electrical performance: When each electric heating wire leaves the factory, it undergoes strict DC resistance, water immersion high voltage and insulation resistance tests to ensure quality.
4. The structure is solid, flexible and easy to bend; combined with the overall cold tail section, there is no joint; the structure is reasonable and easy to install.
5. Strong designability; heating length, lead length, rated voltage, and power are determined by the user.
Shanghai Xionglei Environmental Protection Technology Co., Ltd.
Contact: Manager Jiang
Mobile phone: 18964514546
Address: 1758 Hualong Road, Huaxin Town, Qingpu District, Shanghai